Diamond puppy dry dog food 18.2kg
- Suitable for puppies as well as pregnant or nursing adult dogs
- DHA for proper brain and vision development
- Proper balance of fat, protein and other essential nutrients for proper growth
- Formulated with K9 Strain Probiotics, beneficial bacteria that support digestive and immune systems and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle. 80 million colony-forming units (CFU) per pound are guaranteed.
- Powerful antioxidants such as selenium and vitamin E help to support the immune system and a healthy lifestyle.
- Chicken fat, flaxseed, fish meal and salmon oil provide the omega fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being.
- Salmon oil provides DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), an omega-3 fatty acid that is important for brain and vision development in puppies. In nursing adult dogs, DHA is passed from the mother to the puppy through mother’s milk.
- Essential vitamins and minerals are necessary for the health and well-being of your pet. A precise blend of these nutrients is included in every formula.
Chicken by-product meal, whole grain ground corn, wheat flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, egg product, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 31.0% Minimum Crude Fat 20.0% Minimum Crude Fiber 3.0% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% Minimum Calcium 1.2% Minimum Phosphorus 1.0% Minimum Zinc 200 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.3% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% Minimum Total Microorganisms*
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,973 kcal/kg (438 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
STANDARD MEASURING CUPS/DAY
Weight (lbs.) 6 – 12 Weeks 3 – 5 Months 5 – 8 Months 8 – 12 Months Adult Dogs 3 ¾ ⅔ ½ ⅓ ⅓ 5 1¼ 1 ⅔ ½ ½ 10 1¾ 1⅔ 1¼ 1 ⅔ 20 3 2⅔ 1¾ 1½ 1 30 4 3½ 2½ 2 1⅔ 40 4¾ 4¼ 3 2½ 2 60 – 5⅔ 4 3¼ 3 80 – – 5 4 3¾ 100 – – 6 4⅔ 4½
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add ½ cup for every 10 additional pounds. For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding.
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.