Diamond original dry dog food 22.68kg
- Formulated for moderately active dogs and sporting dogs during off-season
- Supplies consistent levels of vitamins, minerals and energy
- Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Formulated with K9 Strain Probiotics, beneficial bacteria that support digestive and immune systems and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle. 80 million colony-forming units (CFU) per pound are guaranteed.
- Powerful antioxidants such as selenium and vitamin E help to support the immune system and a healthy lifestyle.
- Chicken fat and fish meal provide the omega fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being.
- Essential vitamins and minerals are necessary for the health and well-being of your pet. A precise blend of these nutrients is included in every formula.
Ground corn, meat meal, wheat flour, poultry by-product meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), corn gluten meal, dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, fish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 24.0% Minimum Crude Fat 12.0% Minimum Crude Fiber 4.0% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.2% Minimum Total Microorganisms*
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,388 kcal/kg (317 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Weight (lbs.) Standard Measuring Cups/Day 5 ½ 10 1 20 1⅔ 30 2¼ 40 2⅔ 60 3⅔ 80 4½ 100 5⅓
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add ½ cup for every 10 additional pounds.
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.