Hartz UltraGuard Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs, 473ml
Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs: Help your canine companion fight pesky fleas and ticks with this Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs! This flea and tick spray is suitable for dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older and combats fleas! This water-based tick and flea fighting spray is designed with a spray nozzle for easy application, so you can provide your furry friend with faster relief without all the hassle. Ticks and fleas can be a burden not only for your dog, but also for your entire household, but have no fear because when it comes to flea and tick control, Hartz has got your pal covered!
Key Benefits of Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray can combat ticks as well as fleas, giving your dog companion the long-lasting protection she needs.
- Flea and tick spray is specially designed for dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older.
- Flea and tick spray is easy to apply to your furry friend and is water-based and gentle on skin and fur.
- This easy-to-use flea and tick spray is gentle on your dog but tough on pesky pests.
- Proudly made in the USA of domestic and imported materials to protect your dog companion from pesky fleas and ticks.
Precautions for using Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs
Use only on dogs. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not spray in eyes. To prevent harm to you or your pet, read entire label before use. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
- Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 1.08%.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet’s coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.