Puppy Milk Powdered Formula
Make sure your puppy grows up big and strong with the Hartz Powdered Milk Replacer Formula for Puppies. This easy-to-mix powdered formula covers all the bases for puppy’s healthy development, like protein from real milk to support growing muscles, calcium for healthy bone growth, magnesium for heart health, plus vitamins, antioxidants and omegas. Since it’s made from actual milk and formulated to match mother’s milk, it’s easy to digest even for sensitive tummies. Plus, you can even give it to nursing moms to keep them healthy or to senior dogs who could use the nutrition boost.
- Precisely formulated to support the healthy growth and development of newborn puppies.
- With real milk for healthy muscle growth, plus vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omegas for overall health.
- Designed to match mother’s milk so it’s easy to digest and is easy on sensitive puppy tummies.
- Quick-mix powder blends easily with room temperature water so it’s great for bottle feeding on demand.
- Can be given to pregnant and nursing moms as well as senior dogs or pups recovering from illnesses.
- Animal Fat and Vegetable Fat (preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey, Sodium Caseinate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Diglycerides of Edible Fats or Oils, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Chloride, Artificial Flavor, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Sodium Silico Aluminate, sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Acetate, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Ethlenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine
- 5500 kcal ME/kg (calculated) Calories Per Teaspoon 12 kcal ME/tsp of powder
|Crude Protein||31% min|
|Crude Fat||46% min|
|Crude Fiber||0.8% max|
|Linoleic Acid||3% min|
|Vitamin A||5000 IU/kg min|
Puppy Milk Powdered Formula Feeding Instructions
Age in Weeks 0 – 2 weeks Feeding Frequency Every 2 hours; Weeks 3 – 5 weeks Feeding Frequency Every 3 – 4 hours; Age in Weeks older than 5 weeks Feeding Frequency Decrease amount of formula, Increase feeding of solid food.