Flea and Tick Dog Spray
Wherever your pup’s ex-paw-ditions take him, keep him paw-tected from pests with help from Hartz Nature’s Shield Dog Flea & Tick Spray. This plant-based spray uses cedarwood and lemongrass to prevent and kill flea infestations and ticks while repelling mosquitoes to help keep your pooch pest-free. Use it any time of year, especially after adventures in wooded areas. It’s free from parabens, dyes and harsh chemicals so it’s safe on your pup’s coat and skin.
Key Benefits of Flea and Tick Dog Spray
- Plant-based spray with cedarwood and lemongrass oils helps provide natural flea and tick prevention.
- Designed to kill fleas, ticks and mosquitoes to keep your pup feeling grr-eat!
- Free from parabens, dyes and harsh chemicals and won’t irritate skin.
- Safe for use on your fur baby who is 12 weeks and older when used as directed.
- Provides paw-tection any time of year—do not use for more than 3 consecutive days.
Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Prolonged or frequent repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Domestic Animals: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, nose and genitals. Sensitivities may occur after use of any product intended to control insect pests. If sensitivity occurs discontinue use and bathe your dog with soap and water. If signs continue consult a veterinarian. Before using the product on debilitated, pregnant and nursing dogs consult a veterinarian. Do not use on dogs or puppies under 12 weeks of age. Not for aquatic use. Not for use on food, food crops, food contact surfaces or animal feed commodities.