Grand HumiVet is an organic, all-natural, non-toxic, non-allergic supplement with chelated essential minerals and trace elements that improves health and performance of poultry, piggery, livestock pets and aquatic animals. Grand HumiVet is a sodium salt of humic acid obtained through the alkaline extraction of highly oxidized lignite (leonardite). It can be easily handled and transported. It has been explored in veterinary science and applied in livestock breeding for more than 30 years.
Benefits of Grand HumiVet
- Stabilizes intestinal flora through the fixation of microorganisms, toxins and harmful substances ¡n the animal feed.
- It has the ability to absorb and bind toxins, toxic residues and various heavy metals which are excreted afterwards.
- Provides a protective film on the surface of the gastrointestinal mucous membrane.
- It enhances the rate of cellular uptake of essential minerals such as manganese, iron, zinc and copper.
- Increases the output of production and quality of milk, meat and egg.
- Reduces the poultry sensitivity to stress
- Boosts the immune system against infection and diseases
- Promotes faster growth
- Improves feed conversion
- Reduces ammonia and odour emission
Dosage and administration
HumiVet can be given in water or in feed administration;
- In water administration, dissolve 0.5 to 1.0 gm. per litre water
- In feed administration, mix 1 to 2 kgs per ton feed
- For a continuous administration, dosage may be lowered.
- To enhance immunity during vaccination
- To minimize the effect of stress conditions
- For disease prevention and control
- In the presence of endemic viral infection
- For normal prevention and routine health measure
- Natural Growth Stimulant