Diamond naturals chicken canned food dinner for adult dogs & puppies 375g
FOR ADULT DOGS & PUPPIES
- Real chicken protein for superior taste and nutrition
- Enhanced with vitamins, minerals and superfoods
- Prebiotic fiber aids in digestion
- Chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver, rice flour, carrots, chicken meal, dried egg product, dicalcium phosphate, flaxseed oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), guar gum, potassium chloride, salt, agar-agar, pumpkin, quinoa, cranberries, blueberries, dried kelp, inulin, choline chloride, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, sodium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, cobalt amino acid chelate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein9.5% MinimumCrude Fat7.0% MinimumCrude Fiber1.0% MaximumMoisture78.0% Maximum
- Calorie Content: (ME Calculated): 1,281 kcal/kg, 479 kcal/can (13.2oz.)
Weight of Adult Dog (lbs.)* Toy (2 – 12 lbs.) Small (12 – 25 lbs.) Medium (25 – 50 lbs.) Large (50 – 100 lbs.) Amount of 13.2oz cans ¼ – 1 1 – 1½ 1½ – 2½ 2½ – 4¼
Amount of food your dog requires will depend on age, activity level, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Keep fresh water available at all times.
*For puppies, feed up to two times the recommended adult feeding amount by body weight. As your puppy gets older, gradually decrease the amounts to near adult amounts.
Not recommended for large breed puppies.
- Diamond Naturals Chicken Dinner for Adult Dogs & Puppies is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance except for the growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).