Diamond naturals adult dog beef meal & rice formular 18.2kg
BEEF MEAL & RICE FORMULA
- Pasture-raised beef protein for superior taste and nutrition
- Guaranteed levels of selenium and vitamin E
- Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat
- Enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics
- Diamond Naturals dry dog formulas are formulated with K9 Strain Probiotics, beneficial bacteria that support digestive and immune systems and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle. K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and processed under strict quality and safety standards to ensure purity. Every pound of Diamond Naturals is guaranteed to provide 80,000,000 colony forming units (CFU) of live, active probiotic cultures.
- Superfoods are unique foods that are particularly high in nutritional value. These ingredients, including kale, chia seed, pumpkin and blueberries, are sources of key nutrients, such as antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and proteins. Superfoods help provide more complete nutrition for your pet.
- Powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients from superfoods such as blueberries, oranges, spinach and carrots help to support the immune system and a healthy lifestyle.
- Beef meal, along with chia seed and quinoa, provides protein for bones and muscles and lots of energy, helping your dog stay active and fit.
- The superfoods chia seed and coconut, along with added flaxseed, provide the omega fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being.
- Brightly colored vegetables and fruits like kale, blueberries, carrots and papaya provide an excellent spectrum of phytonutrients and an array of vitamins.
A blend of soluble and insoluble fibers from chia seed, pumpkin, dried kelp and coconut, combined with prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root, helps support a healthy digestive system.
- Real beef protein, vegetables and fruits provide complete nutrition and an authentic taste dogs love without the need for artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Beef meal, grain sorghum, ground white rice, dried yeast, egg product, rice bran, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural flavor, flaxseed, potassium chloride, salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, glucosamine hydrochloride, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, chondroitin sulfate, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 25.0% Minimum Crude Fat 15.0% Minimum Crude Fiber 3.5% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum Taurine* 0.12% Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% Minimum Glucosamine* 300 mg/kg Minimum Chondroitin Sulfate* 100 mg/kg Minimum Total Microorganisms*
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Calorie Content: 3,518 kcal/kg (329 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Weight (lbs.) Standard Measuring Cups/Day 5 ½ 10 1 20 1½ 30 2 40 2½ 60 3¼ 80 4 100 4⅔
For dogs over 100 pounds, add ½ cup for every 10 additional pounds.
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.