Diamond maintenance dry dog food 18.2kg
- Formulated for moderately active dogs
- Complete, balanced diet for adult dogs
- Highly digestible
- Formulated with K9 Strain Probiotics, beneficial bacteria that support digestive and immune systems and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle. 80 million colony-forming units (CFU) per pound are guaranteed.
- Powerful antioxidants such as selenium and vitamin E help to support the immune system and a healthy lifestyle.
- Chicken fat, fish meal and flaxseed provide the omega fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being.
- Essential vitamins and minerals are necessary for the health and well-being of your pet. A precise blend of these nutrients is included in every formula.
Crude Protein 22.0% Minimum Crude Fat 12.0% Minimum Crude Fiber 3.5% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum Calcium 0.9% Minimum Phosphorus 0.8% Minimum Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.2% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% Minimum
Chicken by-product meal, wheat flour, whole grain ground corn, rice bran, dried beet pulp, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), millet, ground white rice, fish meal, egg product, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- 3,530 kcal/kg (330 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.
Weight (lbs.) Standard Measuring Cups/Day 5 ⅔ 10 1 20 1½ 30 2 40 2½ 60 3⅓ 80 4 100 4¾
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add ½ cup for every 10 additional pounds.
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.