Diamond care adult dog sensitive stomach formular 3.6kg
SENSITIVE STOMACH FORMULA
FOR ADULT DOGS
- Formulated for dogs with sensitive stomachs and safe for prolonged use
- Limited-ingredient diet
- Grain-free formulation*
- High-quality, easily digestible egg and potato protein
- Added probiotics that are native to the canine GI tract
- Complete and balanced for everyday, long-term feeding
High-quality egg and potato proteins are easy for sensitive stomachs to digest and taste great.
- To help support digestion and a healthy immune system, each cup of Diamond CARE provides a guaranteed amount of live, active cultures of K9 Strain Probiotics. These beneficial bacteria are developed specifically for dogs and processed under strict quality and safety standards to ensure purity.
- As an alternative to grains, potatoes provide high-quality carbohydrates.
A blend of soluble and insoluble fibers in the form of tomato pomace, psyllium seed husk and dried chicory root helps support healthy digestion.
- A narrow selection of high-quality ingredients provides an alternative feeding option that still delivers complete nutrition for your dog.
Guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E help support a healthy immune system.
Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat.
Potatoes, egg product, potato protein, tomato pomace, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, natural flavor, menhaden fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, psyllium seed husk, ginger, dried chicory root, choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 25.0% Minimum Crude Fat 13.0% Minimum Crude Fiber 3.0% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin E 300 IU/kg Minimum Taurine* 0.12% Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.8% Minimum Total Microorganisms*
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis in descending amounts)
Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,615 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Weight (lbs.) Standard Measuring Cups/Day 5 – 10 ¾ – 1¼ 10 – 20 1¼ – 1¾ 20 – 30 1¾ – 2⅓ 30 – 40 2⅓ – 2¾ 40 – 60 2¾ – 3¾ 60 – 80 3¾ – 4¾ 80 – 100 4¾ – 5⅔ 100 – 125 5⅔ – 6¾ 125 – 150 6¾ – 7¾ 150 – 175 7¾ – 8⅔
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all
Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials procedures substantiate that Diamond CARE Sensitive Stomach Formula for Adult Dogs provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance.times.